Thursday, March 16, 2017

Amazing Colleagues

During my studies at The University of Florida I have had the opportunity to work with very talented people. Daniela is a senior studying telecommunications at UF just like I am. She spends a lot of time in the newsroom working to find cutting edge stories. I rarely go to the WUFT Newsroom without seeing her there. Her blog gives you an inside look at all of her work. 

If you are interested in everything fitness than you should definitely check out Andrea's blog. She consistently blog's about anything and everything in the world of fitness. From accomplishing distance races to improving her PR time. Definitely worth checking out!

Love Gator sports? Check out Savanna's blog all about sports and the Gators. She works for various entities in the Journalism and Communications college at UF. Similar to me, she has dreams of a career in sports broadcasting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment