Saturday, March 4, 2017

Who Am I?

I would like to expand on the introduction of myself I posted a few months ago when I started this blog. I am currently a 22 year old Telecommunication Senior at the University of Florida. I am originally from Northern Virginia but have since relocated because of school. My family has also relocated to Tampa, FL to make travel visits easier. Attending high school in Virginia was an awesome experience. I was very involved in extracurricular activities and sports. I played on my football, basketball and baseball teams.

 I am currently in my 4th year of Air Force ROTC and will commission as a 2nd Lt. at the beginning of May. Throughout my undergraduate years I worked in various positions in and outside of my college and gained practical working experience. I am currently a part-time Lifeguard for the City of Gainesville. The experience I have gained from the WUFT Newsroom and ROTC have put me a  great position to succeed post college. I will be relocating to Robins, AFB after graduation to start my career as an Acquisitions Officer. During my time in college I got involved in different clubs and organizations.

 I have been a member of Delta Tau Delta Fraternity for almost three years now. I am also a part of Big Heart Gators an organization that helps raise awareness for Organ Donation. Over the past few years I have gotten really involved in philanthropy. I continuously raise money for Dance Marathon which benefits the Children's Miracle Network.

As I moved forward I look to continue improving myself and the world around me. In college I learned that I can push myself to extreme measures to achieve success. I realized that I am a very hardworking individual with a lot of ambition. I know this will carry me forward into my career and beyond. I can't wait to take on the challenges that await.

3 comments:

  1. Taylor, it is awesome that you already have your post-college plans in order! It sounds like you had a very well-rounded college experience. Good luck in all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor! It's amazing that you have accomplished so much in these past 4 years at UF! It's great that you will take everything that you learned from experiences at UF and apply it to everything you do post graduation. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed finding out a little more about you. I think that it is great that you already have a job lined up for you after graduation. I guess hard work really does pay off. Good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete