Tuesday, October 11, 2016

UF Homecoming & Gator Growl

http://gatorgrowl.org/

With UF Homecoming & Gator Growl coming up I thought I would give my readers a look at my past homecomings here at UF. Homecoming at UF is one of my favorite weeks of the entire year. It is filled with various events and things to do. It brings together the Gator Nation and reminds me why I love attending UF some much. My freshman year I had the opportunity to attend the first Gator Growl inside of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. It was filled by thousands of students listening to great talent. The following year I attended Gator Growl at Flavet Field. Earlier in the day I had the opportunity to participate in the Homecoming parade. It was awesome to see all the Gator fans out there supporting the Gator Nation. This year I will not be able to participate in the parade but will be helping some friends create a float. I am very excited to attend this years Gator Growl and Homecoming game and honestly believe it will be the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment