Monday, October 17, 2016

University of Florida President Fuchs Facebook Live Today



 Earlier today I was working in the Innovation News Center on campus when I spotted President Kent Fuchs. President Fuchs was in the INC doing Facebook live with the College of Journalism and Communications Diane McFarlin. I thought this was awesome because they were talking about all the awesome things that the students are doing within the college. I also was in the back of the Facebook Live feed shown above. I am fascinated by Facebook Live and the way technology has advanced as well as applied to my learning. This feature on social media is extremely powerful in reaching a large audience at any given time. This will certainly be an important part in the rest of my studies here at UF as well in my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment