Monday, October 31, 2016

UF Intramural Football


Throughout my time at UF I have been extremely involved in intramural sports. I have played softball, football and basketball through UF Intramurals. I went to the final co-rec intramural game of the season at Southwest Recreation Center. Although I was not playing I wanted to give my readers/followers a look at what intramurals consist of. As seen in the video students gather together and create teams. Co-Rec leagues allow for both men and women to play together. One of the things I am going to miss after my senior year is the ability to play intramural sports with all of my friends. As student Trajan Rodriguez says in the video, it allows us to get away from our classes and get some exercise while being competitive. Intramural sporting events of all types are a great experience and I encourage everyone to attend or get some friends and create a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment