Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Interesting Article: Senior Year Advice

11 Things I Wish I Knew Senior Year of College

While I was scrolling through twitter and clicking on different articles I came across this article. This article provided me with a few tips that I am going to carry with me through my senior year. I got a lot out of this article. I found that many of the tips have to do with employment after college. It really drives home the importance of networking and building a resume for work opportunities outside college. Keeping in touch with people at internships can only be beneficial. Luckily I have my career path lined up with the U.S. Air Force post college but this reminds me to keep building relationships, working hard and doing whatever it takes to gain more opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. Gets me all emotional going through senior year and knowing a lot of these experiences are "lasts". Enjoyed looking through some of your lasts too!

    ReplyDelete