Wednesday, February 22, 2017

NASA Announcement Today

Throughout my college experience I have always had a distant desire to study more about space. I did not really have the opportunity to as I chose a different path with Telecommunications and AFROTC. Being involved in so many extracurricular activities  pulled me away from learning different more about space. In a few hours NASA is going to make a statement about new findings. They have been in search of Earth-like planets that contain water. I really appreciate the things that NASA does. Their research and findings are going to dramatically change the near future.

The fact that there may be planets beyond our Solar System intrigues me. Looking back I wonder if I could have squeezed into an astronomy class or taken more time to learn about Space. When selecting what I wanted to be in the Air Force, Space Operations was one of my choices. While I won't be starting off working as a Space Operations Officer there is always a chance in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment